Monday 16 February 2015

Spreading the Love...


Good Morning.... 

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and those of you feeling all loved up had a special day on Saturday. 
The Nutty one is away working in the States at the moment so for me it was a day like any other. I was just getting ready for some housework when I got a distress call from my best friend. She had been so busy with her business that she had forgotten to smuggle one of my Valentines cards from her shop to give to hubby. 
Never one to stand in the way of romance I jumped to it and created this little gem for her to give. 

I have used a couple of sets from my 'retired but too nice to part with stash' but as this is a personal order and not a class card it's ok. 


A simple accordion fold in Basic Grey, Smoky Slate, Whisper White and Real Red. 
I stamped the whisper white layers using the Hardwood background stamp before adding the detail. 


Panel one features a punched out heart using the Sweetheart  punch with a stamped image behind. 


Panel two has nesting banners using our Banner Framelits and a stamped sentiment that is very special to the couple.


Panel three has a stamped and punched image from Tag's for You and the co-ordinating Label Bracket punch


I couldn't leave the back panel bare so have added a little love there too. 

I can say that both the giver and the recipient were over the moon with the card.

If you would like to know more about making your cards more personal then please don't hesitate to contact me using the button above.

No comments:

Post a Comment