Monday 23 February 2015

Collage stamping...


Hello...

It's been a busy few days here with all the children on half term and the Nutty one away but I did manage to sneak a few hours in the craft room.

Right now I am all about choosing to be happy. It's never easy when the Nutty one is away and to make it harder my eldest left to go and live with her Dad while she is at college to make the travelling easier and less interruptions to study time. 
With college in my mine I decided to try the 'Collage Technique' I first saw on Pinterest a while ago and while searching for it again I found THIS blog. I loved the card so I decided to give it a go.


As you can see I changed the colours and several other elements but the basic element of collage is the same. 

I hope you liked today's card and if you did please leave a comment to let me know you have been by.



No comments:

Post a Comment