Saturday 31 January 2015

Stampin Creative Blog Hop...



Hello.... I hope you are enjoying your hop around our little crafty world where we are focusing this month on all things Valentines. This is the first hop for the Stampin Creative and we will be with you on the last Saturday of each month.

 You will have joined me from the lovely  Pip. 

This is a picture heavy post for me but be sure to pop back next week for a closer look at the projects individually and a tutorial on creating the heart box using framelits.


My little group of creativeness which I am sure you will agree can be used all year round.


A simple but elegant card...



A heart shaped box which is big enough to hold quite a large gift!


Chocolates or jewellery - I'm sure we would all love to receive a gift packaged up like this.


and finally sweets for your sweet..... A simple topper to add to these hot little gems. 

Now it's time for you to hop on over to Emma and see how busy she has been.

Thank you for joining us on our first hop and I hope you will leave a little comment before you go and don't forget to pop back next month and see what else we have been up too

9 comments:

  1. All lovely projects Emily but particularly like the gift box - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Heart Box Emily anf the cards are nice too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects Emily xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful projects ... can't wait for the tutorial for the gift box x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took a quick look first thing this morning and hadn't realised that it was a heart shaped box (clearly I wasn't fully awake) … Oh I like that Emily. Very clever! A lovely selection of projects and I too look forward to seeing the tutorial too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to the box tutorial too!! Great selection of projects Emily :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your projects especially the box x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice projects Emily, I think my favourite though, has to be the white card with pink butterfly. Clean and fresh looking - just lovely!

    ReplyDelete