Tuesday 6 January 2015

Spring is in the air...


Hello... I know it seems a little early to be talking about Spring doesn't it. We are barely over Christmas and here we are talking about the next season already. 

I have good reason though. The new Spring/Summer seasonal catalogue is live for customers today and as always demonstrators get a preview of the products for the month before (if you would like to find out how to get in on the action early then please contact me using the join now button)

As well as the launch of the new catalogue we also have the start of Sale-a-Bration. For those familiar with the Stampin' UP! year you will know all about this annual excitement-fest but for those of you who are new to the Stampin' UP! world let me tell you a little more.

Sale-a-Bration is an annual promotion which runs from Jan to March and allows you to get FREE product for every £45 spent. These items are EXCLUSIVE to this promotion and you won't be able to get them at any other time.

We have a great selection this year, poss one of the best I have seen and so I wanted to share with you a card I made using one of the sets you can get for FREE.

This is the Lotus Blossom Stamp set and is a triple stamp image with such fine detail.

I have stamped it in greys and black to compliment the Designer Series Paper. 

I stamped 3 of the flower heads and cut them out by hand. I placed 2 flat to the card and then raised the third up on dimensionals to give added depth as you can see in the photo below.

I also added some background detail with Gorgeous Grunge and a few pearls to soften the look and give texture.


I hope you enjoyed and please let me know if I can help you earn FREE EXCLUSIVE PRODUCT


Hugs x



No comments:

Post a Comment