Sunday 4 January 2015

Belated Christmas...


Hello and a Happy New Year to you all!

Yesterday saw the first class of the year and we had a wonderful time blowing off the Christmas Cobwebs and trying out some techniques. More of that in another post but it reminded me that I still had a couple of cards that I was asked to make for Christmas that I hadn't showed you.

My lovely neighbour always comes to me for her cards and asked if I could do three the same but different (!)  It may not surprise you to know that I knew exactly what she meant by that either lol.

These are the cards I came up with for her and they contain a stamp set that is coming to you all really soon. 
Can you guess which one it is? If you don't have a copy of the new Spring/summer catalogue to browse and play spot the stamp with then let me know and I will get one in the post to you. 


This is the red version and uses Real Red. I also did Always Artichoke and Night of Navy


I hope you liked my same but different cards and I will be back soon with something a little more Spring like!

Hugs x

No comments:

Post a Comment