Tuesday 24 June 2014

Stampin' Up! Preview Playtime

How lovely are the blue sky days we are having at the moment? They take me back to childhood summers filled with sunshine and friends.

With the skies for inspiration I had a play with a couple of new products coming to you in just 1 WEEK!!!
So get your wish lists at the ready and if you still don't have a catalogue and would like one then just leave me a message and I will get one in the post to you.
That also means you have just 1 WEEK to order from the current catty those items which are retiring.


Here I have used Bermuda Bay and stamped 3 times without inking. I love that one ink pad can give you so many variations of the same colour. 
Another new product has been used to add some sparkle - a perfectly sized star punch adds just the right amount of detail. Watch out for more stars in the upcoming catalogue!

Can you name the stamp set used to create the background? Leave me a message with your answer underneath and I will pick a winner on Friday to receive a little something from me.

Till next time - Happy Crafting 

No comments:

Post a Comment