Tuesday 27 May 2014

Memories...

This morning I am heading out to share Scrap booking with someone new so I thought I would share a page I did a while ago for a class.  
My new lady asked me the other day if I scrapped to fit a photo or fitted the photo to the page? 
The truth is I do both.... This is a page I loved putting together but it is waiting for it's perfect photo. Somewhere in my future the right photo will come along for this page. Until then I just enjoy it for the creative process it was. 
There is no right or wrong way to scrap!

Here are a few close ups of the details...

Pennants add detail but can also be used to showcase smaller photos or journalling. A little splash of colour too which can easily be changed to suit the photo.


Grouped areas to add your photo or journalling or a bit of both. Here I used Stampin' UP! Hung up cute clips to add a little detail. 
The two smaller mounts are only fixed at the bottom to allow me to slide photos in at a later date.


A few punched hexagons using Stampin' UP! Hexagon punch to bring a little balance to the page


And here you go..... 


The finished page just waiting for it's special memory. 

Till next time - Happy Crafting 

1 comment: