Thursday 8 May 2014

A challenge or 2...

A new day and a new challenge, well 2 actually. For a long time I have been a paper stroker/hoarder and have always found it difficult to use DSP on my cards. No matter what I do it looks clumsy. 
A good friend and fellow Stampin' Up! Demo Zoe (see her blog HERE) suggested I try a challenge to help me. 

So I had a look and found Freshly Made Sketches whose simple yet challenging sketches appealed to me. Their sketch for this week is the one below
So my card today fits their sketch and my own challenge to use more DSP. As you can see I have started with baby steps incorporating just a touch of  DSP and using the colours to inspire the rest of the card. 


I hope you enjoyed my challenge card. I would love to hear what you think of the end result so please leave a comment and let me know you stopped by.

Till next time - Happy Crafting

2 comments:

  1. You are definitely getting the CAS bug!!! I knew you could! Great card! Zx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the beginning, trust me! It's hard to mix/match DSPs, and it doesn't come naturally to me, either. Friends like Zoe and lots of practice will have you using up that stash in no time at all! You did a wonderful job on this card!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete