Thursday 8 May 2014

80yrs Young....

Good Morning...
Yesterday I shared with you a photo of a very messy desk and promised a photo of the end result. Well here it is! This is a card I was asked to make for a lady who turned 80 years young this week. the brief was keep it simple, blue and floral. I think I hit the brief and am informed that both the giver and recipient were over the moon with the card. 
I used 80 as the focus and teamed it with Stampin' Up!'s  Gorgeous Grunge and Petite Petals. Coastal Cabana and Smokey Slate combined with Whisper White give a fresh yet subtle feel.


A close up of the stamped detail and here you can see the raised flowers with added bling curtesy of Stampin' Up! Rhinestones.


I hope you enjoyed seeing the end product. I would love to hear what you think of the end result so please leave a comment and let me know you stopped by.

Till next time - Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment