Monday 7 April 2014

I'm Back....

It's been a while and to be honest there is no other reason than life just got in the way... With 4 kids, dogs and a partner in the RAF life doesn't always go to plan!

I have been busy behind the scenes with my crafting and building my business slowly. I promoted to Bronze 3 within my first year under a new upline and now have a team of my own with 2 downline and classes are getting busier. However my business took an unexpected turn after a local Cupcakery asked if they could stock a small basket of my cards. I have become fantastic friends with June and Andy who own and run Lady B's Cupcakery  and they have supported this addition to my business unbelievably!

I now supply cards to 3 local businesses which you can imagine keeps me busy.

I have taken some time to look at the management of my day to day business and have structured my working day to allow more efficient working. I have also allowed time for more regular blogging so I hope you will bear with me and I look forward to sharing some recent creations with you over the next few days, weeks and months.

Till then Happy Crafting

1 comment: