Thursday 7 March 2013

Catching Up...

Apologies for the absence but Feb is always a busy month for me, esp the second half, as I get myself organised to welcome a lovely group of ladies to my house for a whole weekend of crafting and laughter.

This retreat was no different to the others and we crafted, chatted and laughed together till the wee hours.

I thought I would share with you a couple of pics of the projects we completed over the weekend. I certainly kept the ladies busy although we still found time to visit a lovely Cupcakery which has just opened in town!!!

This first project was a card file and 8 cards with decorated envelopes. This shows my sample in Not Quite Navy but the ladies had a selection of Regals colours to work with. It also used the FREE stamp set they received 'Kindness Matters'.

 On Saturday afternoon, after our visit to the cupcakery, the ladies got to grips with this little Envelope Album. They all enjoyed the freedom they had to create their own pages from the kit which included a quarter pack of Comfort Cafe DSP along with other lovelies.


Each album turned out differently and it was fun to see them swapping ideas and learning from each other.

That for me is the best part about crafting.... Sharing what you love with others who understand your passion.

Thank you to all the ladies who made the weekend so much fun and if you would like to know more about crafting by the sea then be sure to check out the Retreat tab at the top for details of the next weekend.

Hugs
.

No comments:

Post a Comment