Thursday 8 November 2012

Stampin' Up! Perfectly Penned...

... meets the Passionettes 'unconvention' challenge!
For the few of us in the Passionettes team who were unable to make Convention this year I set a couple of challenges to keep us busy. 
The first was to create a card using a 'Fancy Fold' . I have seen this one on a few blogs recently and thought it would be perfect. 
I used a lovely colour combo of More Mustard and Cajun Craze. Not my normal go to colours but they are fast becoming a favourite. 
The background uses DSP from the Regals Stack and really is good value for money. 
 I stamped the sentiment from Perfectly Penned in Cajun Craze ink and then using the 'blobs' from French Foliage I stamped in the 2nd generation in More Mustard ink.
The folded part was made using the Two Tags Die and the Simply Scored Board. this gives you lots of room for signatures. Perfect for a work collegue or large families.

I will be putting a tutorial on how to get the Two Tags fold on my blog in the next couple of days so be sure to pop back.

Till then - Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. Very unusual - love the colour combo. How's your back?

    ReplyDelete