Monday 22 October 2012

Training Swaps...

We all had a fab time at training yesterday and I came home with some lovely swaps. I have split them into 3 groups just for ease of posting.
The first group is the 'Christmas' themed swaps...

                                                                          Ann Wills
                                                                      Donna Keene
                                                                       Jane Hindry
                                                                        Becki Ritson
                                                                         Vannessa
                                                                              Vicky
                                                                         Sharon March
                                                                   Veronika Bartram

All the swaps were lovely and lots of hard work went into them all. I now have some additions to my wish list!!!

I will be back tomorrow with the 'Halloween' inspired swaps (my favourite of all the celebrations!)

Till then - Happy Crafting

1 comment: