Saturday 20 October 2012

Late night crafter...

I've had this little piece of yumminess sitting on my desk for a few days after I rejected it as my swap for a team training day tomorrow. It was too cute to leave lying there so after finishing all my swaps I just had to create a little home for it. 
The image and flourish are part of the gorgeous Established Elegance stamp set in our current catty which I fell in love with straight away. 
 I stamped the image in Soft Suede onto Naturals Ivory cardstock and them embossed with one of the frames from the Designer Frames folders. I added a tiny sentiment from Lovely Little Labels and punched out using the matching punch pack. The flowers were punched out from Night Of Navy using the little flower from the  Itty Bitty Punch Pack.
Below is a close up of the Seam Binding in Very Vanilla which adds a elegant yet soft detail. It also shows the layers of Designer Series Papers from the Neutrals and Regals collections to co-ordinate with the colours chosen. A little faux stitching using a Night Of Navy Marker Pen adds the final detail on this tiny but perfectly formed little card.
 Here is the completed card... As you can see it has been distressed slightly to keep with the vintage feel of the overall look. A trio of pearls just finishes the flowers nicely.

I hope you enjoyed this card and I will be back tomorrow with my swap for the training day.

Till next time - Happy Crafting

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Emily! Look forward to meeting and swapping with you tomorrow at training x Tara

    ReplyDelete