Wednesday 30 May 2012

WOYWW...

Another week has gone by sooooo fast. Its time for WOYWW. An early post from me today as there's lots to be done in the day....

Kitties to the vets for their injections and microchip amongst other things. That probably explains them being MIA in this photo, they've gone into hiding to escape the vet lol.

As for my desk....

 Looking pretty empty at the moment but you can just see some finished cards for my Christmas in June class along with the sketches I'm working from and my trusty colour coach to the right.
Top centre is a card made for me by my wonderful friend Jeannie (the American in Italy!). I know she took ages to get our flag just right.

One thing that is missing from this pic is my laptop...

  It sits on a raised plinth to the left of me while I'm crafting and as you can see the background screen is a mermaid. This is a pic of a card sent to me again by the lovely Jeannie. The reason I'm showing this is because my laptop usually has the good lady herself there. Skype is a wonderful thing and we chat most days while crafting together!! How fab to have another crafter on hand to ask opinions of or just to chat to while you work.

Hope you all have a fab Wed.

Till next time.... Happy Crafting

6 comments:

  1. Having someone who shares your interests who you can chat to regularly is always great! :)

    Good luck with the kitty vet trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! I have never thought to Skype while crafting! You are a lucky lady to have such a crafty friend. Good luck with the vet :) Thanks for the peek! Happy WOYWW birthday! -Amanda x98!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! So sweet! Crafting with you is one of my FAVORITE things to do!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, i would LOVE to have someone to chat with when I create. It would keep me in the craft room longer. I love your flag, too. Happy 3rd WOYWW Anniversary from #2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic thing to do, skype crafting, never done it, how wonderful.

    Happy 3rd Anniversary WOYWW
    Eliza #140
    http://queenartoypia.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh Skype crafting... hmm.. may have to see if my SIL (the enabler of my crafting addictions) has Skype! :D

    Happy WOYWW anniversary!

    Ali #86

    ReplyDelete