Sunday 20 May 2012

Lucky me....

Stampin Up training events are always a good time and I was lucky to catch up with old friends and make some new ones.
I was lucky to get some fab swaps (more about them tomorrow) and I was lucky enough to have people tell me they loved my swaps too.

Now you would think that I had exhausted my luck for the day but not so....

As we arrived on the day and booked in we were asked to pick an envelope at random from those on the desks and under no circumstances were we to peek. I picked this little one and put it in my bag.



Prize patrol is part of the stampin Up day at these events and it is where prizes are won by random attendees. Now I don't normally do well in these things and after my luck winning one at convention last Nov I was prepared not to win.... BUT..... I did and here is my pile of goodies
A pack of Sweet Treat Designer papers... (12"x12" double sided papers, some with embossed designs), a roll of the new pleated ribbon in Blushing Bride, scented embossing powder in my favourite.. cherry and a pot of Jelly Bean brads!!!

                                                         WOOHOO!!!

Look out for some projects in the coming days using these goodies....

3 comments:

  1. Wow you were lucky especially with prize patrol. I bet that put a smile on your face. Enjoy you prize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yes, you are one lucky lady!!! *wink*

    ReplyDelete