Tuesday 17 April 2012

Ribbon Sampler

I admit it I'm a ribbon fanatic and even more so since I discovered the wonderfull ribbons in our Stampin Up catty. Not only are they gorgeous ribbons they colour co-ordinate perfectly.

Unfortunately as good as the pictures are in our catty, nothing is the same as 'stroking' ribbon. You need to feel the texture and the quality, see how they lie or tie into bows...
 I had a fun morning yesterday making a ribbon sampler so that my customers can see each and every one of the ribbons we have in the catty. 

 This picture shows all the ribbons we have in the main catty just now and I will add new ribbon samples as they come in.

Each type of ribbon is on its own clip so it can be removed from the main ring for closer inspection. The picture above shows the 1/4" grosgrain.
Apologies for the picture quality but someone forgot to tell the weather we are in the middle of a drought and the rain is just pouring down here, which doesn't make for good lighting.

If you would like any of the ribbons featured in our catty or would like to know how to create wonderful bows for all occasions then please contact me for upcoming class details.

Bloggy Hugs

2 comments: