Monday 30 January 2012

Retreat Weekend is upon us...

Finally the 2nd retreat weekend is almost here.

Following the success of our first weekend last Nov, Sandra and I are holding another fun filled weekend at my house this coming Fri, Sat and Sun.
All the ladies are new to us and I'm looking forward to sharing our love of the Stampin Up products and crafting in general.
We have lots of lovely projects planned aswell as each of the ladies getting their free stamp sets and some extra goodies.

I have been busy working on the pillow gifts which I will be back to show you once the weekend is over so as not to spoil things for the ladies.

If any of you are intersted in future weekends with fun filled projects, freebies and friends don't hesitate to contact me.

Till the next time
Bloggy Hugs

1 comment:

  1. I hope (actually KNOW!) your weekend will be a brilliant success!!! I'd be jealous about missing it...but...I'LL SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!!!!

    ReplyDelete