Tuesday 6 December 2011

Life gets in the way again....

OMG... I just realised how long it's been since I last posted (hangs head in shame!) I'm hoping to find more time for blogging now that family issues have settled down a bit.

It's been a crazy couple of months but in amongst all the chaos I found myself with the most fantastic bunch of people on this planet (apart from my OH and kids that is).

Early Nov saw me heading off to Paris for Stampin Up's annual convention. What a great couple of days and soooooo many talented and friendly people all in one place. We spent 2 days swapping, training, laughing, eating, drinking and of course stamping, all in the lovely surroundings of Euro Disney.
A better bunch of crazy crafters you could not meet!

I will upload more convention photos soon but just have to show you this one of a wonderful, funny and very genuine woman who I now have the privilege of calling friend.
You can just see me on the right hand side of this pic. Jeannie is behind the blue napkin and is crying with laughter at some of our English words. Jeannie is an American demo who is currently living in Italy as her husband is in the United States Forces. As such Jeannie is allowed to attend Eurpoean convention and we had been messaging for a while beforehand and met up at convention. We quickly became good friends and I know we will stay that way.

Please come back soon for the rest of the photos from Convention and some of the many gorgeous swaps I got while I was there.

Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Hugs back!! Gosh, that was sooooo funny! What a wonderful trip it was - so many incredible memories shared!! And the best part was meeting YOU!

    Looking forward to seeing more of your photos!

    ReplyDelete