Monday 14 February 2011

What a class.....

WED 9th FEB - LOUTH

Setting out with nerves more like jelly than steel I took myself of to Louth to face my first class since moving up here.
I should have known better, crafters are a friendly bunch no matter where in the world you are and these guys (ok 5 ladies and 1 bloke) were no exception.
Not having a clue as to their levels of ability and with Valentines fast approaching I decided on the card and box above. It has the ability to be as simple or as complex as you wish so fit the bill for a first class. I have to say everyone did a fantastic job, even Chris who has never made a card in his life and turned up armed with just 2 pairs of scissors and a willingness to have a go. I wish I had that confidence some days!!!
Now I've had a few more reminders about how to get photos from camera to computer I hope to show some more of my recent projects over the next few days.
Hope you all had a good Valentines x

1 comment:

  1. Very stylish colours - prefer this to the Melon Mambo.

    PS - I've left you a little something on my Blog too. Well done on your first solo blog entry. No holding you back now !!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete