Saturday 19 February 2011

This one's for you Pat.....


My lovely SU sister Pat yesterday told me that she looks in on my blog everyday so this one is for her.
.
I was in a local seaside store (the kind that sell everything!!!) and found these A6 sized canvas packs for a ridiculous price and immediately thought SU. I think it helped that they were card sized so designing something wasn't too daunting.
.
As we are in the process of doing up our house I thought about something for Daughter no 2's bedroom... Trouble is she is a fantastic artist at aged 11 so no pressure there then!!!
.
In the end I plumped for Vintage Vogue combined with my favourite punch, Two Step Bird (I love how versitile this punch is) .
.
Pat, I hope you like this and Thank You for looking in everyday. I promise to try and blog more often x

1 comment:

  1. Pat says Lesson No 1 just completed. Lovely card. Keep them coming !!!

    ReplyDelete