Tuesday 15 February 2011

LOVE LETTER.....

Before my move to Mablethorpe I lived near Stamford and this is where I signed up to be a Demo. I left many good friends down there who are also part of my Stampers 10. Every now and again (ok, more often than not!) I head on down there for a get together with the girls.

Last time I went they asked me to bring a little something to do and this was it.





This is a design I saw following a link on ILWS. I thought I'd saved the details in my fav folder but can't for the life of me find it now. I will link back just as soon as I find it. The original was done in blue and held school photos. I wanted something a little more vintage and romantic so played around and this is the result.

I hope you like and will be back with more soon

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment