Thursday 17 February 2011

An English Country Garden.....

I have waited to share this card with you as I wanted to make sure my SU mummy, KraftyBiker, had received hers.
.
I made this card after seeing something similar in a mag. At first I mistook their image to be this one from "Because I Care" (a level 1 hostess gift).
I decided to CASE the card anyway but use the SU image.
.

I made KraftyBikers in Soft Suede as it reminded me of her two cats but the card above is done in River Rock..... Is there a better colour at the mo???
.
Once I had done this one I just couldn't stop and ended up making a futher 5 designs using the same stamp set. This is going to be the set for my first all day class in Louth on March 5th.
.
If you would like to join me for this class or would like the opportunity to earn this stamp set free for yourself then email me at: nuttysgirl@sky.com or call 07917631483

No comments:

Post a Comment